Maserati Zurich City-Showroom was opened on 1st of March 2017, in Zurich Seefeld.
The location is a perfect match for the brands character. Seefeld is the Gold Cost of Zurich, beautiful residential area on the shore of the Zurich Lake. Italian elegant cars fit organically to the sunny and bright surroundings of the neighbourhood.
The opening day started with the roundtable with Giulio Pastore, the General Manager Maserati Europe, and Piergiorgio Cecco, Managing Director Maserati Switzerland. It was a very interesting and informative press conference.
Good to know:
- Location of the new Maserati Zurich City-Showroom: Utoquai 47, Zurich, Switzerland.
- The most popular models of the brand in 2016 were Maserati Ghibli and Maserati Levante;
- Maserati Ghibli has won readers choice award in the middle class category by Auto-Illustrierte magazine in Switzerland;
- In 2016 the Ghibli model was delivered 387 times to Switzerland;
- The brand has ambitions to be more affordable for families and young active people, but keep its exquisite luxurious feeling of Maserati.
- The City Showroom Zurich is opened in collaboration with AMAG;
- It is the second opening with AMAG after the showroom in 2015 in Cham.
You can find novelties and well-known bestsellers of Maserati cars at the showroom. Moreover, the accessories store offers everything from key chains to clothes to complete your driving look.
The culmination of the day was the Grand Opening evening celebration. A lot of bright personalities, guests and visitors came to welcome the Maserati team and to congratulate with opening of the showroom.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH
A nice addition to the neighbourhood indeed.