Art on Ice Zurich 2018 once again invites everyone to experience incredible atmosphere of the magic on ice.
Figure skating is one of my favourite sports ever. I admire the great dedication, inner strength and hard work that athletes put in to achieve that gentle and smooth dance. Every performance is a small story to tell or a small life to live. For that reason, the Art on Ice is a very special event for me and I know for a lot of you as well. Every year, this extraordinary show astonishes its spectators with the combination of splendid ice skating, live music and the light show.
Art on Ice is taking place in Zurich, Davos and Lausanne. Below you will find some useful information about the show in Zurich.
Good to know:
- Location: Hallenstadion, Zurich.
- Dates and time:
1 March 2018, from 8 p.m.
2 March 2018, from 8 p.m.
3 March 2018, from 2 p.m. and from 8 p.m.
4 March 2018, from 1 p.m. and from 7 p.m.
- Duration of the show: 2 hours and 45 minutes (20 minutes break included)
- Tickets prices: from 89,90 CHF -> Purchase Tickets.
- For those of you, who would like to indulge yourself in the luxurious experience, there are exclusive VIP-packages. More information about these packages you may find on the official website.
Artists of Art on Ice 2018:
- Stéphane Lambiel – World Champion 2005 & 2006, Olympic Silver Medalist 2006.
- Evgeni Plushenko – he is a legend in the figure skating world. He won two gold medals (2006, 2014) and two silver medals (2002, 2010) at the Olympic Games. He was three-time World Champion (2001, 2003, 2004) and won silver (1999) and bronze (1998) at the World Championships. Furthermore, he brought home gold seven times (2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2012) and silver three times (1998, 1999, 2004) from the European Championships.
- Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot – World Championship Bronze Medalists 2016, European Championship Silver Medalists 2016 & 2017, Olympic Champions 2018.
- Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov – the two-time Olympic Champions (pair skating and team) in Sochi 2014.
- Meryl Davis & Charlie White – Olympic Champions 2014, a two-time (2011, 2013) World champions, the 2010 Olympic Silver Medalists, two-time (2010, 2012) World Silver Medalists, five-time Grand Prix Final Champions (2009–2013), three-time Four Continents Champions (2009, 2011, 2013).
- Elena Radionova – two-time Junior World Champion, she also took the third place at the World Championship in 2015.
- Anastasiia Gubanova – she took the second place at the Junior Grand Prix-Final 2017.
- Nelli Zhiganshina & Alexander Gazsi and Karyna Konchakivska & Suren Bozyan – athletes that combine stunning high wire with ice skating. This year they will be performing together as a quartet.
- Pegasus – is currently the most successful pop band in Switzerland. The trio has already been awarded several times with Platinum and Gold as well as three Swiss Music Awards.
- Emeli Sandé – she is a very popular artist from the United Kingdom.
- Trafic de Styles
- Tina Guo – she is not typical classical musician. Her style includes metal interpretation, electronic and pop music.
- Laura Bretan – she a young and uprising star with a beautiful soprano.
one more time the best artists from all over the world surprised spectators with their breathtaking performances.
In addition, you may find more photos and impressions from the last year’s show in the article -> Art on Ice Zurich 2017.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.