Pears with ricotta cheese is a delicious and healthy dessert, which is very easy and fast to cook.
- Pears – 2 pcs
- Ricotta cheese – 4 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Butter – for greasing (~1 tsp)
- Butter cookies or biscuits – 2 -4 pcs (optionally)
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Peel the pears. Cut them in half.
- Deseed the pears using the teaspoon or the small knife.
NB! Be careful while excavating the seeds from the pears. Don’t cut the fruits through. It should have a nice round pit.
4. Grease the baking tray with butter and dust it with sugar.
5. Put the pears into the tray with pits to the up.
6. Fill each half of the pears with one tablespoon of ricotta cheese.
7. Pour the honey on top of the ricotta cheese.
8. Bake in the oven (middle shelf) for 15-20 min.
9. Smash the cookies or biscuits into the crumbs. Remove the pears from the oven and put the crumbs on top of the pears.
10. Bake for the further 5 min.
Voila! Delicious dessert is ready! :)
It can also be served together with vanilla ice-cream!