Mode Suisse celebrated its 13th edition. Within the fashion show, displays and the showroom, new and renowned designers presented their collections.
The fashion show itself was sharp and dynamic. I think, Swiss designers are moving boundaries outside of the comfort zone, encouraging people to be unique. I particularly liked the artistic and creative approach for the after-show showroom and displays.
Good to know:
- The Mode Suisse 2018 fashion show presented the new collection by COLLECTIVE SWALLOW (Basel/Berlin), Garnison (Porrentruy), HEAD – Genève, Julia Heuer (Stuttgart), LYN Lingerie (Zurich), Mourjjan (Zurich/Mykonos), Rafael Kouto (Losone/Paris), WEER (Zurich), WUETHRICHFUERST (Basel).
- Also, Mode Suisse continued its collaboration with the enSoie boutique (Strehlgasse 26, 8001 Zurich). Thus, all fashion lovers could check and purchase the fashion masterpieces.
- For the second time in a row, Mode Suisse has been hosting the DACH Showroom as part of Paris Women’s Fashion Week, on March 2 – 6. It’s coming in cooperation with the Austrian Fashion Association AFA and the Berlin Showroom.
Of course, fashion is a very subjective art. Personally, I found some interesting details for myself because in every brand, collection or design I’m looking for the interesting texture, colour combinations, forms and of course materials. I support and belive in the sustainable fashion, which cultivates the sense of style and responsibility. Switzerland has a potential to be in the front row of the eco-friendly design. Therefore, I am looking forward to seeing future collections by talented and ambitious Swiss designers.
In addition, If you want to learn more about sustainability and eco fashion, you are welcome to check the articles below:
- BRAND PHILOSOPHY AND SUSTAINABLE FASHION BY EMILIA SPASSKAIA
- ELEPHBO’S STYLISH DESIGN FROM RECYCLED CEMENT BAGS.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.