Caution: Cigarette Smoking May Be Hazardous to Your Health! The following article is not meant for people under 18 years old for most European countries and 21 years old for USA and 25 years old for Sweden and certain other countries with the same age regulation for digital content about beverages containing alcohol and tobacco information. If you aren’t above the legal age in your country please leave this post and read another post. : )
All cigars lovers I have excited news for you! For the first time ever, Davidoff has collaborated with six of the world’s top chefs to create Davidoff’s latest cigar creation, the “Davidoff Chefs Edition.”
Davidoff is a world’s leading company for the best handmade cigars and luxury accessories. The company’s history goes back to 1911. At that time, an expat from Kiev Henri Davidoff opened Davidoff of Geneva. His son, Zino Davidoff, took over the company and dedicated his life to it, creating world-famous best handcrafted cigars.
I’m not a smoker and can’t really describe the taste and shades of a new cigar. The experts of Davidoff describe the blend as a splendid meal.
DAVIDOFF CHEFS EDITION Taste Experience:
- Just like the perfect meal, the Davidoff Chefs Edition begins gently with complex layers of subtle flavors and builds up to a sublime and unforgettable crescendo.
- The wrapper is oily and smooth.
- The flavors become richer and uplifting in the second third, with hints of citrus and bloomy fruit. Aftertaste is both oily and creamy.
- In the last third, the cigar’s beauty erupts into an intense, peppery yet melting sweet grand finale, just as a gastronomic extravaganza is crowned by a superb dessert.
Good to know about the new Davidoff Chefs Edition:
- FORMAT: Toro
- FILLER: San Vicente Mejorado Seco, San Vicente Mejorado Visus, Piloto Visus, and San Vicente Visus.
- BINDER: Ecuador Connecticut.
- WRAPPER: Habano 2000.
- PAIRING: To complement its robust and complex elegance, the Davido Chefs Edition pairs perfectly with an aged Cognac, Amarone, or Sauternes.
Peter Knogl, Maria Marte, Léa Linster, Ali Güngörmüs, Michel Trama, and Renato Wüst participated in creating an excellent cigar which perfectly combined with stunning gourmet meals.
Within Davidoff Tour Gastronomique the chefs cooked their masterpieces and surprised guests with exquisite tastes.
Good to know about chefs:
- Peter Knogl – Restaurant Cheval Blanc, Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois, Basel, Switzerland – ❃❃❃ Michelin, 19 points Gault&Millau.
- Maria Marte – Club Allard, Madrid, Spain – ❃❃ Michelin.
- Léa Linster – Le Restaurant Léa Linster, Frisange, Luxembourg – ❃ Michelin.
- Ali Güngörmüs – Restaurant Pageou, Munich, Le Canard, Hamburg, Germany – ❃ Michelin.
- Michel Trama – Relais&Chateaux Michel Trama, Puymirol, France – ❃❃ Michelin.
- Renato Wüst – Executive Chef Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Switzerland – 15 points Gault&Millau.
You may learn more about the Davidoff Chefs Edition on the official website .
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.