Hublot, Art of Fusion – fusion of materials, senses and lifestyle.
The world-famous brand constantly pushes the boundaries of watchmaking
We love Hubot for its creativity, exceptional quality and elegant modern designs. Founded in Switzerland in 1980, Hublot is defined by its innovative concept, which began with the highly original combination of gold and rubber. Since then, the Swiss watchmaker is consistently ahead of the curve. Through its innovations in materials: scratch-resistant Magic Gold, ceramics in vibrant colours, sapphire. As well as, the creation of manufacture movements – Unico, Meca-10 and Tourbillon.
To celebrate the Art of Fusion, Hublot has organised an exclusive live cooking event, led by two 3* Michelin star Chefs, Yannick Alléno and Andreas Caminada. Passion, excellence, and commitment define these two Chefs.
Yannick Alléno, a Parisian Chef twice awarded three Michelin stars. He is indeed a master of reinventing classic French cuisine through his innovative methods. During the event, he has created an exceptional lobster dish.
Preserving the precious original flavours of the ingredients, Andreas Caminada masterfully plays with textures and senses. He has won the Sustainable Restaurant Award for his commitment to local and organic ingredients, renewable energy and recyclable materials. It was no surprise, therefore, that the Swiss 3* Michelin-star Chef turned the humble cabbage into a masterpiece during this culinary journey.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Hublot was the first Haute Horlogerie manufacture to combine gold and rubber. Furthermore, it is the first luxury brand to partner with the world of football. In addition, the brand has introduced some of the most extraordinary materials like ceramics in vibrant colours, scratch-resistant gold, sapphire and etc into the watch designs.
- Andreas Caminada is the Swiss 3* Michelin-star Chef. You can also discover his unique style and sensational dishes at the historical Schauenstein Schloss Restaurant Hotel, in Fürstenau, Switzerland. By the way, the restaurant is rated with 3 Michelin Stars and 19 Gault&Millau points as well as ranked #47 at «World’s 50 Best Restaurants».
- Yannick Alléno is the Parisian 3* Michelin-star Chef. While in Paris, you can experience his extraordinary vision and passion for Modern French Cuisine at the iconic Pavillon Ledoyen. Which besides other awards, in 2019, has also become the second most Michelin starred establishment in France.
- Furthermore, you may be interested to learn more about other Hublot artistic collaborations and some of the last year novelties. Then, check out our articles Hublot Loves Art and Hublot Geneva Days 2018.
- Also, all Hublot collections and details you may find on its official website.
Enea Tree Museum
This memorable celebration took place in the gorgeous surroundings of the Enea Tree Museum park in Rapperswil, Switzerland. There, over 50 trees – some more than a hundred years old – stand alongside sculptures by renowned artists, the collection owned by the famous landscape architect Enzo Enea.
What is your favourite Hublot timepiece? Perhaps, you want to know more about the brand and collections. Or maybe more details about Schauenstein Schloss and Pavillon Ledoyen? Let us know in the comments below.
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.