Julien de Bourg – redefining luxury, is a vision of a young Swiss brand with a hundred-year family traditions in the watchmaking industry.
Of course, to be a proud owner of a mechanical watch, equals to prestige, style and respect for precision and craftsmanship.
However, young generation often can’t effort mechanical watch in the beginning of their career, but wants to have certain image and status. Therefore, they look for the affordable alternative in quartz. Consequently, a lot of famous brands offer battery-operated watches, that are sometimes unreasonably overpriced. As a result, quartz watches are dominating the market. That’s why, the founders of Julien de Bourg follow an honourable mission to transform this situation. They offer exquisite mechanical watches for a fair price.
The company was founded by two siblings Jennifer and Julian von Burg from Zurich, Switzerland. They want to make mechanical watches significantly more affordable. In achieving this goal, they rely on support of four generations of family history in watchmaking on one hand, and up-to-date technologies on the other.
Good to know:
- The brand offers twelve high-precision mechanical watches produced to highest Swiss quality standards.
- All available watches have a mechanical movement with self-winding mechanism. That means they don’t have a battery, and get charged by moving the watch or winding the crown. As simple as wearing your watch daily, your watch’s heart will be beating. However, if you don’t wear the watch for a few days (approximately 72 hours), it will stop moving. Don’t worry, it is normal. Just put your watch on, adjust the time by using the crown, and enjoy your exquisite timepiece.
- Julien de Bourg produces watches in two sizes: 36mm and 40mm.
- The company is using only the high quality components, like a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, real leather and 316L stainless steel. In addition, provides two years warranty.
- Watches are waterproof up to 5 ATM. Hence, you can shower with it or wash your hands. Yet, the watch’s strap is made of real leather, therefore preferably should not get wet.
- Julien de Bourg is socially committed. Through a cooperation with the charity organisation “The Hunger Project”, people in need receive CHF 5.00 for every watch sold.
- You may check all models and prices on the Julien de Bourg’s official website.
At the moment the brand displays two collections with distinctive and unique style.
- Beauvoir Collection – elegant watches with see-through dials and visible mechanical movement for sophisticated people.
- Auvergne Collection – this classic minimalist design has a splash of chic with the mechanical movement visible on the back.
these beautiful timepiece is A GREAT ADDITION TO MY WATCH COLLECTION. They fit perfectly with my personality and lifestyle.
You are welcome to share your opinions and experience about Julien de Bourg in the comments below.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.