Züri Fäscht 2016 is a summer festival which takes place every three years in Zurich.
Züri Fäscht 2016 is running 1 – 3 of July. Official opening is at 17:00, 1st of July.
The festival includes so many activities: swimming, dancing, sliding on the lake, bike show, hydro-biking, air show and much much more! And, of course, parties till morning. The entire city turns into one big party zone! Along Zurich Lake, the Old Town and the inner city, parties are taking place everywhere!
Good to Know:
- There is an App for the festival called Züri Fäscht. It’s very useful! helps to check what is going on and where, times and locations of events, how crowded places are, utilities, services and etc.
- There is a free wi-fi around the festival area.
- Emergency numbers: Police – 117; Ambulance – 144.
- Be vigilant about thieves and pickpockets!
- There will be three fireworks on Zurich Lake during the festival: Friday – 22:30 – 23:00; Saturday – 22:30 – 22:50; Saturday/Sunday – 01:30 – 01:50.
Be careful and have fun!
Happy Züri Fäscht! :)
More info about Zurich -> here
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH